FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT: JAMES 941-795-4852 or email@example.com
2002 Parker 2501 DVCC
I have had it for 4 years, done lots of upgrades, and won many spear fishing tournaments with this boat! I am reluctantly considering selling this boat to go bigger. Listed below are some of the options and specs:
-Top speed approx 47 mph
-Cruise speed 32mph heavy load, 34 mph light load burning 20gph
-With light load she will get up to 1.9mpg!
-Twin 2002 Yamaha 200hp HPDI outboards (1100 Hours). These have been awesome engines and have been serviced every 100 hours with Yamaha genuine parts.
- Bow pulpit with windlass
- Forward seating with cushions
- 200 Gal fuel tank
- Twin Batteries and switches
- Lenco trim tabs
- Full width 268 QT transom
- Raw water wash down
- Self Bailing cockpit
- Full width Armstrong engine bracket and dive platform with Armstrong T ladder
- 2003 Tandem axle aluminum trailer with brakes and BRAND NEW springs included in sale!
- Full canvas cover, console cover, and engine covers
-AM/FM/AUX/CD/USB radio with 4 speakers
- Furuno FCV 627 with 1KW Airmar transducer
- Full set of Yamaha gauges with Yamaha fuel management
- HUGE over sized 6 point T-top with 6 rod holders, 2 tilted for trolling. Topped with a fiberglass hard top for ultimate shade and no canvas to replace!
- 2 LED spreader lights forward and aft
- 2 1500gph Rule Bilge pumps with independent float switches on independent batteries
-Deluxe leaning post with live well from C and M Marine Products. Leaning post portion has storage underneath and a flip up seat with storage under that. Live well is 40 gallons and has a clear acrylic lid.
-12 tank roll control dive tank racks (included if purchaser is a diver)
-4 gun spear fishing specialties spear gun rack (included if purchaser is a diver)
-Built in 4 tray tackle storage station
BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Bradenton, FL (34209)