FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT: JOSH 929-274-1641 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Sea Ray 330 Sundancer
Well-maintained and well-optioned like new 2014 Sea Ray Sundancer 330 with 2015+ styling and warranty!
Approximately 240 hours on the engines and 80 on the generator. The engines and generator are still under warranty! The engines and associated components are warrantied through November 2018 and can possibly be extended. The generator has primary component coverage through November 2019
The boat boasts excellent fuel consumption and cruising speeds of 1.2-1.4 mpg at 26-27 mph (varying by load, gear, and persons on-board), making it one of the most economical boats in its class. It can reach a top speed in the 40-45 mph range. It sleeps 5-6 in three different sleeping areas.
This boat can easily be transported by trailer for shipping so distant buyers do not fret.
- Twin ECT Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI Bravo III 300HP (600 HP total)
- Premium Axius joystick system (including skyhook and AUTOPILOT)
- 5KW Kohler Generator
- Raymarine C97 GPS (wired and working with autopilot)
- Transom seat option
- Black full camper canvas
- Extended sun bimini
- Gel-coated dash
- Cherry wood interior
- Three flatscreen TVs with DVD players
- Alcohol/electric stove in cabin
- Built-in grill and refrigerator in cockpit
- Macerator with overboard discharge
- Air conditioning and heating
- Foredeck/bow sun pad
- Sirius satellite radio tuner, receiver, and antenna
- Spotlight 5in remote controlled
- Windlass with rope+chain anchor
Notable standard options:
- Third fridge in the cabin (not pictured)
- Rockford Fosgate audio system, speakers in both cockpit and cabin, bluetooth
- HDTV antenna with shore cable TV connection
- Vaccuflush head with holding tank
- Cockpit bench seating converts into a sun pad (not pictured)
- Aft cabin berth converts into a sleeping area (not pictured)
- Mid cabin sofa converts into a sleeping area (not pictured)
- Dual station VHF (one mic in cabin, one in cockpit)
- Night lighting package in cabin and cockpit
- Plenty of storage space all over the boat
- Shore power, water tank, hot water heater, shore water connections
- Four batteries for engines, house, generator with built-in charger
- Plenty of natural light in cabin and blinds
Boat is priced aggressively! Summer slip in prime location available! Service and maintenance already done!
I have a couple recommendations for lenders if you want to take a loan. Rates are hovering around 4 percent and you can get away with 10 percent down in most cases. Also, do nott forget you can deduct the interest as a first or second home because the boat has a bathroom, kitchen, and sleeping areas!
BOAT LOCATION: Norwalk, CT (06880)